Melt-in-your-mouth salmon with parchment garlic butter
- 1 small white potato, cut into thin slices
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 ounces salmon (skinless)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Preheat the oven to 350F/180C.
- Fold a piece of parchment paper or aluminum foil in half (12x12in/41x46cm). Open it up.
- Arrange the sliced potato on one half of the foil.
- Mix the parsley, garlic, and melted butter in a small bowl. Drizzle half the mixture over the potato. Save the rest. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the salmon on top of the potatoes. Drizzle the garlic butter mixture over the salmon and season with salt and pepper.
- Fold the parchment paper or foil over the salmon. Press the edges together to make a seal.
- Bake for 30 minutes and serve hot.