These Out of the Ordinary Medical Reports Are Made of Nightmares

Be careful of what you eat. Shutterstock

2. Was It Something He Ate?

A Chinese man was experiencing stomach pain, vomiting, loss of appetite, and weight loss. Little did he know was that it was something that he had eaten prior that was causing him to be inflicted with these symptoms.

Doctors informed him that he had a 20-foot-long tapeworm living inside him. The tapeworm was from the result of eating uncooked cow meat. A fragment of the parasite was found in the man’s stool. An antibiotic treated him, and the tapeworm was passed out of his body within a few hours. His symptoms were cleared in just three months, according to the New England Journal of Medicine.

Advertisement