Most people have suffered from dark circles at least once in their lifetime. This dark discoloration, which affects both men and women, normally occurs under the eyes and is commonly referred to as dark circles, dark rings or shadows. People who are likely to suffer from dark circles are those who have been crying for a long time, or are working too much in front of the computer, leading to insufficient rest due to lack of sleep.
Other reasons could be:
- Aging: Your skin loses collagen and becomes thinner, making veins more visible, as you age.
- Allergies: Allergic reactions can trigger the release of histamines, which inflames blood vessel leading to swollen eye lids.
- Genetics: If you happen to inherit fair or thin skin and your blood does not circulate well, it could lead to blood pooling, making fragile blood capillaries swell.
- Irritation: Things like frequent eye rubbing, allergens, dirt and bacteria can lead to redness, puffiness and irritation.
- Stress and Anxiety: Those suffering from prolonged mental or physical stress can suffer from puffy eyes and dark circle.
These dark circles are not necessarily an indication you are suffering from an illness. Most dark circles are not a serious skin condition. The problem with them is that they will make you look tired, exhausted, unhealthy and even older than your age. Keeping the skin under your eyes hydrated before going to sleep is essential. Dry skin can cause inflammation and skin irritation which contributes greatly to the formation of dark circles.
It is not possible to totally prevent eye darkening at some stage in your life cycle; however, there are some steps that you can take to ensure such an issue does not happen. With the right information, it is easy to maintain beautiful facial features. There are many substances or home remedies that can cure black eye shadows. Some of these synthetic substances are harmful to people with sensitive skin and can cause irritation.
Here is a rundown of the most effective home remedies that will help you avoid any troubling side effects. The best part is, using natural home treatments for dark circles is more affordable, too. Look around your kitchen, and you’ll find some dark shadow remedies that are harmless and that can stop the recurrence of them. Using these simple and practical easy do-it-yourself home remedies will help you look livelier and younger with natural, glowing skin.