That’s one way to get an extension on your finals.
“Okay, so this was my first, and only, time (so far) getting food poisoning… It was the weekend before college finals, and my scholarship was on the line, basically. If I messed up, I would not be able to stay at my school. A week before this happened, my boyfriend broke up with me, so I was already not in a good state of mind. I went to the cafe to get some food because I had been trying to study for my bio test, and it was already 3 pm. My screw-up was getting the spicy tuna roll. 9 pm was the first time I threw up. After that, I thought I would be okay, but I could not have been more wrong. 1 am I got up and attempted to run to the bathroom.”
Gifthelp28 continues, “I wound up puking all over the door and waking up my germaphobe roommate. It was coming out of both ends and would not stop for about 20 mins. Each second I asked myself why me. The same thing happened 2 hours later… Then 2 hours after that. My RA was not in her room, and I had no idea what to do, so I called my parents and emailed my professors. My parents picked me up, and I felt so much better after a day of rest with my saint of a mother taking care of me. (She even hand washed my diarrhea PJs by hand because our washing machine just broke). I wound up getting an extension on my finals and obtained the grades that I needed to stay in my school.”