Food poisoning is a sure way to ruin a concert for yourself.
“I worked security at Bonnaroo in 2005-2006. I went the first couple of years and found my way into getting paid to go and bring a bunch of college friends along. Well, somehow the 2nd day of 06, someone left out an entire pallet of lunches from the day before. They were distributed to the staff unknowingly. I was one of the unlucky ones. Unfortunately, this news didn’t hit me physically or by word of mouth until after I partook in some magic mushrooms after my shift was over. However, before the headliner Radiohead. The s@#%/puke tornado dance in a sauna of a port a potty isn’t something I’d wish on my worst enemy,” shares ThinkinWhisky.
“After an eternity contemplating every decision I’ve ever made in life, I was escorted back to staff camping. The next morning I was expected to be at my post at 7 am. During the walk, I leaked a rancid ham sandwich down my leg and ran to the treeline to puke. It would not be the last time I used explosive diarrhea to get out of work. However, it still remains my most legitimate use of it. I spent the remainder of the day ruining port a potties which went from “sauna” to “7th circle of hell” hot under the June Tennessee sun. I avoid Radiohead like the plague to this day.”