6. Healing Honey
Honey is nature’s powerful antioxidant and it is super hydrating. Aside from the multitude of uses for fresh honey, not to mention how tasty it is, is that honey is one of the best ways to treat sagging skin. Here are two easy mixtures that will help rejuvenate and tighten up your skin. As these are all natural, you don’t need to worry about any harmful effects on your skin. In fact, they can only benefit you.
This combination of natural products will give you antibacterial benefits, as well as antioxidants. You’ll hydrate your skin, too. Also, vitamin C, anti-inflammatory and lactic acids will help boost your skin quality. You’ll look healthy and glowing while making those fine lines disappear.
Here’s how to use the first method:
- Put two tablespoons of honey into a small bowl.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and a dash of olive oil.
- Gently apply to your face and neck area and then let it air dry.
- Once dry, gently wash off with lukewarm warm and dry your face.
Use these steps to use method two:
- Mix gently together one and a half tablespoons of honey with the same amount of sour cream.
- Add a half teaspoon of turmeric and mix well.
- Apply to your neck and face area and leave on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and dry.
You can choose one of these methods. Or you can try method one at the beginning of the week and method two at the end of the week.