15. Having great sex!
We have looked at changing your diet, detoxing, rehydrating, being kind, laughing, playing and then getting rid of toxic emotions we are now ready for the final part of the journey to being hot, healthy and happy.
It’s about getting sexual and having sex. When we feel good about ourselves and are looking after ourselves physically the happy hormones in our brains are constantly being released. When we are happy we are more likely to flirt, when we flirt more we start getting more sexual in our auras which permeates into the atmosphere and our pheromones will attract another.
This all leads to sex and great sex is the best thing in the world. It feels so good and we are so energized by it, but here are some of the great physical benefits of sex:
- It burns calories and a lot of them. So the more sex you have the more calories your burn.
- It improves our heart rate and our blood pressure – we can only benefit from this.
- Sex is exercise and much more fun and pleasurable than running on a treadmill
- Great stress and pain reliever – we just let go and give way to our bodies own movement and when we relax we de-stress. When we are distressed our pain eases.
- Sex improves our sleep – well after all that great fun and activity you can only sleep better.
When we are in a happy mood we walk lighter and smile more. When we have had sex we glow with radiance and mischievousness with a youthful glow and a sparkle in your eyes…….in fact, you may even skip which can only benefit your fitness and health.